Weight Loss and Muscle Tone: Diet, Exercise, and Supplements

The best way to burn fat fast, lose weight, and tone your muscles is to eat right and exercise daily. However there are also many supplements that may help you reach your goals. Combining these three factors can help you reach your goals to burn fat, lose weight, and tone your muscles...fast.

How To Lose Weight and Tone Your Muscles

Monday, February 8, 2010

Nitric Oxide: My Favorite Fat Burning/Weight Loss Workout Supplement

Nitric Oxide would have to be my favorite supplement to use when I'm at the gym to help me burn fat, lose weight, and definitely tone my muscles. I was told about it by a friend a couple years ago and decided to look into it. I decided to try the same supplement that my friend was using. Of course I read up on it before I actually bought it.

Nitric Oxide supplements increase bloodflow and help to expand the blood vessels. This helps to transport more oxygen to muscles and organs, especially helpful during exercise. This helps to exercise for longer periods of time and lift more weights, if you are looking to build a bit of muscle as well. And simply, if you are able to exercise for longer without getting tired you will be able to burn more fat and lose weight faster!

So anyway, I decided to get this supplement and give it a try. I started taking it as directed. When I first took it I felt a bit of a tingling feeling, but the label said that this was sometimes the case due to the increase bloodflow and nutrients (a niacin rush or something). Anyway, I just went with my normal workout routine at the time, which was a weight lifting routine. My first set through I noticed that I could do more repetitions than usual and needed to increase the weight for the next set! I couldn't believe it, I felt more energetic than ever and was really looking forward to using it again the next workout! Until this day I would have to say that nitric oxide has been and is my favorite supplement in helping me to burn fat and lose weight. I would recommend it to pretty much anyone who is willing to try supplements for their workouts. Or if you're not willing to try something like this then I would also recommend checking out the acai berry that I also like.

2 comments:

RedWine said...

I've tried so many different things to try and loose weight and have been unsuccessful. How can you be sure this is the best? All people are different when it comes to weight lose and the way their body receives it.

qjohn said...

Hey, thanks for the comment. I'm not necessarily saying that any of these things are the absolute best for everyone. You are absolutely right that different people react to things in different ways and see different results. These are just many of the different things I have heard of, tried, and seen results with.

I had the same problem when I first started going to the gym. I just couldn't find something that really seemed to work. However, I started experimenting more and sticking with certain things for longer periods of time. It turned out that some of them I could see results with fairly quickly, once I got a routine down, while others took a little time.

The best way to lose weight is to combine diet and exercise. Like I've heard many times, the most difficult part is getting a routine down and then staying motivated. I can't guarantee that this is the best and you will see the absolute best results with this, but it is definitely my personal favorite to date.

Honestly, I would recommend getting a set exercise routine down before mixing in helpful supplements. But most importantly, stay motivated with whatever you choose to do and don't get disheartened if you don't see immediate results. Just let me know if you have any more questions or want any tips that I've found useful. Thanks!