Weight Loss and Muscle Tone: Diet, Exercise, and Supplements

The best way to burn fat fast, lose weight, and tone your muscles is to eat right and exercise daily. However there are also many supplements that may help you reach your goals. Combining these three factors can help you reach your goals to burn fat, lose weight, and tone your muscles...fast.

How To Lose Weight and Tone Your Muscles

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Burn Fat and Lose Weight With The Incredible Edible Egg

Alright, this is likely to be a relatively short post. Eggs are good. It doesn't matter too much about what you are looking to do. Whether you are looking to gain muscle or burn fat and lose weight, eggs will help. I was reading a Men's Health magazine when I came across an article about eggs. It talked about a study where one group ate two eggs for breakfast every day for several weeks and another didn't. The subjects who ate eggs lost a decent amount more weight than the people who didn't. Of course, since we own chicken's, I decided I had to try it. I ate just plain scrambled eggs or occasionally an omelette with peppers, onions, and cheese. Sure enough, I started to notice a difference in only a couple weeks!

Now, I've read multiple other places that high-protein and low-carb diets are good for burning fat, losing weight and/or building lean, toned muscles. I'm not sure if it's simply because of the high protein, low carb content in eggs that they worked, but I'm not about to complain. They worked for me and are relatively cheap to buy if you don't own chickens. The only problem that I found was that I started to get tired of eating eggs every morning. Even so, they make a great healthy snack if you make deviled or hard-boiled eggs and keep them in the fridge. I also love hard-boiled eggs in salads, or you can try them with some vinegar, mustard, or horseradish, which are also healthy for you.

No comments: